Another lovely, unique piece in our Curated Collection just waiting for the perfect owner to wear with vintage pride! With a criss-crossing, v-neck and a halter tie, this pink and green floral patterned dress can't be much sweeter. Wear this on a vacation and you'll certainly be one of a kind!
- Please read below for a brief blurb on our Curated Collection and what that means for our customers
- Marked a size 3/4, best fit a XS-Small
- Floral pattern with shades of pink and green
- Tied halter neck
- Criss-crossing v-neck
- About mid-thigh length
- Hidden zipper
- More fitted silhouette
- 97% cotton, 3% spandex (little to no stretch)
- Care: Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Low iron if needed
Our Curated Collection is truly special; one-of-a-kind, handpicked vintage pieces are all a part of this unique line of sustainable clothing. As with any pre-loved, vintage item, there is the potential to find some natural wear here and there. If any of the pieces in our Curated Collection appear to have a more "lived in" look, that's because they have been lived in before they found their way to us at Frenchy & The Free Bird. We don't have 100% control over potential flaws due to the secondhand nature, but we do actively source vintage items that are still in great condition; some items are even likely to have never been worn. Own a piece of history while contributing to sustainable commerce!