Our Be Kind Vintage Jacket is truly unique! This authentic U.S. military jacket with patches is one-of-a-kind; you'll surely be the only one to sport a jacket like this. Try it on with some skinny jeans, a basic tee, and some sneakers for a casual, yet standout, style!
- Morgan is wearing a size "small - short"
- She paired this jacket with a pair of our black vintage Levi's, our Mineral Wash French Sleeveless Tank, and our Metallic Rock Star Sneakers!
- Please read below for more info regarding vintage nature
- One-of-a-kind military grade jacket repurposed with "Be kind" graphic on back
- Button sleeves
- Collared with button front
- Authentic military patches; vary from jacket to jacket
- 100% cotton, no stretch
- Wear outside of trousers
- Adjust closures to avoid overboiling of body
- Machine washing: Use perm press cycle. Wash in warm water with mild detergent
- Hand washing: Wash in warm water using mild detergent. Do not wring or twist. Rinse in warm water
- Do not use chlorine bleach or starch
- Dry at low heat. Dot not exceed 130º F. After drying, tumble at room temperature for 10 minutes. Remove immediately from dryer. To air dry, remove from water and place on rust proof hanger
*These jackets are best tried on in store as each size can come in a variety of lengths (extra short, short, regular, long, extra long)
*Our Be Kind Vintage Jackets are authentic vintage and have been used before. It's important to note that when buying true vintage, such as these repurposed one-of-a-kind pieces, that imperfections can occur. Some of them have acquired marks, small holes, snags, tears, etc., but this adds to the true beauty and character of the jackets themselves as well as their authenticity! You really won't find merchandise like this just anywhere--especially since the Be Kind Vintage Jacket is a piece of history you'd be wearing!