If you're someone who enjoys the brand Madewell, you know how truly "well made" their clothes are, and this vintage piece can substantiate how sufficiently their clothing holds up over time! Our Madewell Betsy Dress has white accents around the sleeves, scooped neckline, and bottom hem with a bright, royal blue embroidered outer shell. This lovely number would look amazing with some knee high boots and a scarf headband!
- Please read below for a brief blurb on our Curated Collection and what that means for our customers
- Labeled a size 6, best fits a XS-Medium
- Royal blue color with bright white accents at hems
- Embroidered outer shell
- About knee length or just above
- Straight fit
- Hidden zipper beneath underarm
- Scooped neck
- Short sleeves
- Care: Hand wash with cold water and like colors. Do not bleach. Hang to dry. Do not dry clean
Our Curated Collection is truly special; one-of-a-kind, handpicked vintage pieces are all a part of this unique line of sustainable clothing. As with any pre-loved, vintage item, there is the potential to find some natural wear here and there. If any of the pieces in our Curated Collection appear to have a more "lived in" look, that's because they have been lived in before they found their way to us at Frenchy & The Free Bird. We don't have 100% control over potential flaws due to the secondhand nature, but we do actively source vintage items that are still in great condition; some items are even likely to have never been worn. Own a piece of history while contributing to sustainable commerce!